Make a Global Impact
In 2024, PLI will work in 25 countries and train over 20,000 leaders! In all these pockets and places, PLI is there encouraging, discipling, training, and multiplying missional leaders.
- Do you have a heart for pastors (ministry leaders) and spouses in the U.S.? Help them become stronger leaders through your donations and prayers.
- Do you have a heart for pastors (ministry leaders) and spouses around the world? Help us meet the increasing demand for PLI training to spread the Gospel worldwide. To learn more about giving to PLI’s international missions, visit here.
- Do you have a heart for reaching Millennials/Gen Z adults (ages 21-36)? Help the next generation boldly step forward into their role as leaders proclaiming the Gospel.
Other Ways to Give
PLI is set-up to:
- receive EFT funds through Fidelity Charitable Giving Accounts
- be named as a recipient organization of a Thrivent Charitable Donor Advised Gift Fund (Advise-as-you-go Fund or Annual Grant Support)
- be designated to receive via a qualified charitable distributions (QCDs) from a donor’s IRA (Thrivent or Other)
For information about stock donations or other non-cash ways to give to PLI, please contact Rika Beckley, Director of Donor Engagement at 814-221-0755 or email@example.com.
Remember to let us know when you give through a 3rd party site so we can make sure to directly credit your generosity.
Your gift, big or small, makes an impact for the Kingdom!
PLI is accountable to our donors. We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity. This policy applies to all information received by PLI, both online and offline. Also, if you so desire, you may contact us to be removed from our mailing or call list.