We believe PLI, along with 1,000 Young Leaders, is being called by God to significantly accelerate a movement of the Gospel by training a global family of 30,000 leaders and churches for the purpose of multiplying a diverse set of evangelistic communities.
1,000 Young Leaders empowers emerging Christian adults to uniquely lead missional, multiplying communities where anyone can encounter Jesus.
Who is 1,000 Young Leaders for?
Gen Y (millennials) & Gen Z Christians who…
- are between the ages of 21-36
- desire to grow in their faith alongside a like-minded community
- are seeking clarity and purpose
- are ready for leadership development
- everyday vocational leaders (example: teachers, business owners, baristas, entrepreneurs, stay-at-home parents, etc.)
- lead with discipleship tools and strategies for multiplication
- start + lead community where anyone can encounter Jesus
- process + respond to God’s movement through weekly coaching
Over the course of 1,000 Young Leaders you will receive leadership training that empowers you to…
Your Commitment for the next 10 months will include
- 15-20 minutes of weekly on-demand online teaching
- 75 minutes of live zoom video coaching per week (scheduled breaks and holidays)
- Time spent integrating the leadership coaching and training within your context
- $100 registration fee per person
- $50 a month per person
Our Commitment to you
- Trained coaches with expertise and experience
- Prayer and regular encouragement
- Impactful teaching and tools
- Lifetime access to 1,000 Young Leaders platform + community
- Annual Gathering in Nashville, TN with fellow participants
When young leaders are equipped and called to lead, the Gospel is extended into the places only they can reach. We want young adult leaders to dream, respond, and discern God’s mission as they participate in the renewal of their lives, neighborhoods, cities, and beyond.
Throughout history, we have seen the church experience massive cultural shifts that have led to a shrinking church. We believe generations like millennials and Gen Z will pave new territory for the Church by reproducing communities where anyone can experience Jesus.
1,000 Young Leader Annual Gathering
2022 Nashvile Gathering July 29-31st
How to Maximize your Impact – even before you begin.
- Don’t do this alone. Invite your spouse, a friend, a neighbor, or a group from your church to join you in 1,000 Young Leaders
- Begin praying for the people in your life.
- Host a friendly get together in your neighborhood, apartment complex, or local gym, where you get to know the people around you.
5 Ways to Increase Impact and Sustainability by Serving “Outside the Walls”
Getting outside the church walls to serve and represent the love of Jesus to people around you is a difficult step for many churches and for many of us as individuals. I used to see it as an unnecessary drain of volunteer hours desperately needed to man the programs inside our church. And today’s emerging … Continue reading
Register today for our next Cohort.
Click here to register if you are a participant.
Click here to register if you are a church leader who
is registering a young leader.
Any questions? Contact our 1,000 Young Leaders Directors for further information.