Watch the recording of our May 16 webinar celebrating 20 years of PLI here.
Want to support this mission?
God is raising up pastors and leaders for the Church all over the world. Those pastors and leaders want to effectively lead God’s people to work together to make disciples and start evangelistic communities for the sake of God’s mission. Growing in Christian leadership is a life-long process — pastors and key leaders need leadership learning communities and other experienced Christian leaders who are willing to come alongside them to encourage, equip and empower them in their missional leadership development, as well as in the development of missional, evangelistic communities.
We believe that through Leadership Essentials training and through an equipped and transformed pastor or key leader, tens, hundreds, and thousands of baptized believers can be empowered for their participation in the mission of God.
We at PLI are very grateful for your interest in the leadership and discipleship training, learning communities, and leadership coaching that PLI provides. You can see the breadth of our international trainings in the calendar below. Please note some countries may not be listed to protect our sisters and brothers who are boldly proclaiming the Gospel amidst persecution and risk to their own lives.
- 4 continents outside of North America, within
- 25 different countries, with
- 34 different church bodies or networks, and with
- 13 different denominations or non-denominational networks
See what our partners around the world are saying about their PLI Christian leadership training.
We’d be honored to hear how the Holy Spirit is moving in your country! Please contact us about your interest, and someone from our international team will be in contact with you!
- 20-22: Bolivia, Immersion 1
- 24-27: Uganda, Immersion 3 Training of Trainers
- 2-4: Ethiopia EECMY, Immersion 1, Southern Cluster
- 6-8: Ethiopia EECMY, Immersion 1, South West Cluster
- 6-10: Latvia, Immersion 1, Denominational Leaders
- 14-16: Burundi, Immersion 1, Training of Trainers
- 21-23: Cameroon, Immersion 1, Training of Trainers
- 21-24: Ethiopia EECMY, Immersion 2, Training of Trainers
- 7-9: Rwanda, Immersion 2, Part 1
- 11-13: South Korea, Immersion 1 (online)
- 26-29: Paraguay, Immersion 2
- 2-5: Russia, Immersion 1
- 5-7: Uruguay, Immersion 1
- 9-11: Myanmar, Immersion 1
- 9-17: Uganda: Immersion 3 (Masindi/Lira Region)
- 17-20: Peru, Immersion 1 – Group 2
- 23-26: Ethiopia EKHC, Immersion 1 Master Training of Trainers
- 23-26: Uganda, Immersion 3 (Jinja Region)
- 6-9: Tanzania ELVD, Immersion 3
- 13-16: Tanzania Mwanga Diocese, Immersion 2
- 20-23: Tanzania Pare Diocese, Immersion 2
- 27-30: Tanzania Lake Tanganyika Diocese, Immersion 4
- 27-30: Burundi, Immersion 1 (Bubanza Region)
- 3-7: Uganda, Immersion 3 (Kamuli Region)
- 4-7: Tanzania Ruvuma Diocese, Immersion 4
- 11-15: Tanzania South East Mtwara Diocese, Immersion 2
- 20-23: Brazil, Immersions 1-3
- 26-29: Ethiopia EECMY West/South, Immersion 2
- 16-19: Ethiopia EECMY, Central, Immersion 2
- 6-9: Mexico, Immersion 1
- 12-15: Peru, Immersion 2
- 12-15: Uganda, Immersion 3 (Amudat Region)
- 19-22: Ethiopia EECMY Gambela, Immersion 2
- 12-15: Argentina, Immersion 3
- 17-20: Ghana, Immersion 2, North Region
- 18-21: Ethiopia EECMY North, Immersion 2
- 24-27: Ghana, Immersion 2, South Region
- 17-20: South Africa, Immersion 1
- 6-9: India, Immersion 1 Training of Trainers
- 13-16: South Korea, Immersion 2
- 14-17: Uganda, Immersion 3 (Ishongororo)
- 27-30: Ethiopia EECMY Southern, Immersion 2