Launch and multiply new communities of believers.
Many church leaders concede they are plagued with a feeling that something simply is not working. Making disciples— and making disciples who make disciples—seems difficult if not completely impossible.
Look around, and you’ll find:
- Questions around who exactly is in your mission field.
- A state of flux for existing programs. Shifting guidelines are causing turbulent times for leaders.
- A lack of clarity over which path to take forward in spreading Christ’s love to the hurting.
- Exhausted, worn-out leadership.
- Financial fragility and emotional stress related to critical decision-making.
- Fear of human contact, and this lack of basic connection is wreaking havoc in both work and home life.
- An openness to reimagine how things have ‘normally’ been done previously. Whether out of necessity or desire, this is an opportunity to try new things!
PLI’s Discipleship to Missional Community helps you take on current challenges by equipping you with new ways of being both leader and missionary. This Learning Community teaches church leaders a repeatable, daily rhythm of imitating Jesus to have greater influence and impact on spreading the Gospel of Christ.