One of our 1,000 Young Leaders penned the following in her journal. Read the reflections of a young woman who is being discipled to become a missionary where she lives, works and plays.
Three simple observations:
- Notice the optimism, the enthusiasm!
- Listen to how she’s already benefited during the first year.
- What if there were five or ten or 20 young leaders in and around your congregation like this? How would the vibrancy…the future…the millennial missionary touch…be increased? How would it impact an emerging vibrant church in 2030?
A couple requests:
- Share this with a young woman or man that you believe in. Tell them what you see in them. OR share with a few of the folks in your church and simply ask: Who’s in our church or used to attend church that might benefit from 1,000 Young Leaders? Offer to pay a portion of it.
- Would you make a gift to PLI? Generous people like you allow PLI to invest in people like this!
Gail and Jock Ficken