A very blessed Christmas season to you!
One of our 1,000 Young Leaders penned the following in her journal. Read the reflections of a young woman who is being discipled to become a missionary where she lives, works and plays.
Three simple observations:
- Notice the optimism, the enthusiasm!
- Listen to how she’s already benefited during the first year.
- What if there were five or ten or 20 young leaders in and around your congregation like this? How would the vibrancy…the future…the millennial missionary touch…be increased? How would it impact an emerging vibrant church in 2030?
- Share this with a young woman or man that you believe in. Tell them what you see in them. OR share with a few of the folks in your church and simply ask: Who’s in our church or used to attend church that might benefit from 1,000 Young Leaders? Offer to pay a portion of it.
- The 1,000 Young Leader team is hosting a webinar for partner churches on January 9 at 3 pm CST and a webinar for potential participants on January 13 at 7 pm CST to offer an introduction to the two-year, fully-online training. Sign up by clicking the links above. Maybe it could accelerate what you’re already doing.
- Would you make a year-end gift to PLI? Generous people like you allow PLI to invest in people like this! And, thank you if you already participated in Giving Tuesday. Your generosity resulted in over $40,000! Thank you.
Gail and Jock Ficken